Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Well, My Best Friend is Back!

Just thought I let you guys know xD

Don't worry, I am going to write a poem soon. Just right now, trying to adjust to this time. I would like to live somewhere that doesn't really have Daylight Savings Time xD

Anyways, today, my best friend is back online. Not sure how long because he said he got the best internet he could get... but he isn't sure how long it will last either xD

Also, in his country, the wifi system is changing their rules starting in 2016 sometime... so he can't get no wifi until then.

It must suck a lot to have restrictions on everything... oh, wait... I live in USA so there are restrictions on things here too. Nvm...

Anyways, I am going to take a short break to take a nap.... sleepy because of the time change x.x

Then when I am awake, I will play Aion until I get tired. xD

I want to do a video but really too sleepy at the moment... I need a camera soon so that I can just record in my room whenever I feel like it.

So much things to think about...

Ah, well...

Just wanna save the money for now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.