Thursday, November 5, 2015

Time for Bed!

Alright, if you are wondering what game I have been playing lately...

Well, first it was Aion... now it's Dragomon Hunter... and it's interesting but I think where it doesn't have much a story plot, it might get bored quick... but hey... quests are kind of my thing xD

Anyways, I am sleepy now so I wanna go to bed before I regret it...

I think I'm happy to actually got to bed a decent time again... hopefully to wake up at 8 instead of 9 this time xD

Alright, goodnight all, another random poem tomorrow... maybe.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: I am playing that Dragomon Hunter with my bestie and it's fun whenever we play together so it's alright... We're awesome together. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.