Thursday, November 26, 2015

Before I Go To Bed...

I decided to sneak on Minecraft and found out that my bestie was online so I played with him for a while. Helping with the expanding and such xD

Then while he was busy, I decided to get off Minecraft and play Blade and Soul. Now the story just got interesting and I am trying to find Jinosysoon or something like that. If you watched the anime version, you would know it is.

In fact, there's a few characters that are familiar from the anime that's in the game too... try to guess who. xD

Well, you can by this sad scene that I had to screen shot:









This was an actual movie scene and just happened to screen shot them. Not going to tell you what happened because it almost made me cry. ;-;

Then I went on with the game.

About to head off to another village.

Ok, the background graphics is beyond beautiful.

And just as it happens... I can swim in this game!

So, I am going to stop screen shooting things after this because it seems to be very important to the story that's about to happen. I still have lots to do in this village. And was close to level 17 in which everything else is going to be important... like skills and such.

I really love this game and will be looking forward to playing it more next year.

Yes, I will continue to play more as I am allow to play until Monday. Yay! Tomorrow is Friday and usual.... there's nothing to do tomorrow. So, gonna have fun playing this game. :D

Also, I have two new outfits but I decided not to share them because there's just so many of them. Apparently, you can get other outfits too... so that's a plus.

On Monday, I will let you guys know how I like the game. For now... you might not see anymore screenshots from here on out.

Now I can sleep while dreaming of this game...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.