Wednesday, November 25, 2015

When You Enjoy Something...

So, I kept playing Blade and Soul until it was almost midnight xD

Ooops.

Anyways, I got more screenshots... most were funny because the graphics are still in the works.






The pictures you see are mostly the water areas... The waterfalls are there, the fish just sitting on water. And the lily pads looking weird. And then the water mill thing... The water in this game seems weird. Kind of reminds me of when Rai first played Aura Kingdom and he had water problems xD

He would know what I am talking about.

Now the next scenes that I am about to share is funny. There's two... and when you see them...

Training with Brother... And he goes :D

Chinese zombies. They hop hop.

Creepy but funny.

So, these three were in the same area. But different missions. The ghost girl is a side quest. The zombie ones were the main quest... you attack and carry their bodies to a fire xD So funny! And the top one is the training quest that pops up and you get them every time to level up or go to a new area. So don't forget to do them... important for your class of choice.

Then, I got outfits too.

Faction outfit. I chose Crimson. Careful tho, when the other faction is around, they attack you when you wear this outfit. So I took it off.

You get prizes through out this game. Whether from coins, boxes, wheels or side quests... I got the charm thing on my head from a wheel prize. And the outfit from a side quest. Lucky, these you don't get attacked while wearing them.
So, read the captions for the details about them. But it's a fun game. I will play again at 12PM EST. Who knows what will come in this game?

So... when the open beta comes out in 2016, I suggest everybody to play it. I am so glad that I get to play the closed beta version 3 (there's gonna be 4 and 5 before the open beta comes). 

Before I went to bed, I got to level 10-11. Today, I am going to try to go for level 20. Might get harder to level but ah, well.

Oh, forgot to mention that if you're a summoner, your familiar can get outfits too. Right now, I have an apron for it xD

Alright, gonna go now. So, Rai... there you go. Let me know if you want more screen shots posted on here. I'm not gonna stop taking them in game because some parts are so funny xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

2 comments:

  1. O3O those were awesome! And really? Chloe turned to a human? o-o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chloe is a cat still but it walks on two legs and barks and meows and attacks. It's cute xD

      Delete

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.