Tuesday, November 3, 2015

The Story of the Possessed Sheep

It's on minecraft and it was the strangest thing... I was just fixing up the fishing spot... when all of a sudden... this sheep came across the pond... not sure how... then it continued to go to the chests and went in circles 3 to 5 times before preceding to stare at me... I took screenshots... sure wish I had a video xD







And so... ends the story of the possessed sheep.

I mean, I never seen a sheep so crazy before in my life... and it stand there staring at me...

Whoever trim this sheep... the sheep is not pleased!

And so... that goes my random moment on minecraft... I will mention it to my bestie whenever he's online... hopefully, he will see that sign xD

Anyways, I didn't do much today, mostly surveys and stuff.

Hopefully, I will be more active on those surveys and my goal is try to get up to $100 or whatever by Christmas xD

Alright, I am going to go... poetry for the first half of tomorrow... and then towards Thanksgiving, will be doing a "I'm Thankful for/of" event for the first part of the blog.

So... that's all.

With love,

BDK

2 comments:

  1. Damn that sheep truly a creep. It stares me everytime while Im fishing! O_O

    ReplyDelete

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.