Monday, November 9, 2015

Lack of Reading...

So, for those that don't know... I love to read. But for some reason lately, the books that I already own... are boring... well, I'm sure that I have wonderful books. Just the ones that are on the top of the stack are boring...

So once those are gone and over... I will be reading normal books!

Hopefully, after tonight, I might start reading again... not sure yet.

Right now, the server that me and Rai play on is down... like literally closed until further notice. o-o

And I will be... playing Fiesta on Steam right now. Might be boring to play... but yea...

I want to make a collage of characters I made on each game that I really enjoy... so... might do that soon.

Alright, wanna go now... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.