Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

It's a holiday where we give thanks to everything we enjoy in life. It's friends, family and more.

Usually, we have dinner but we had that on Sunday. Today, we are not going to even go out and eat.

However, my dad went to Kroger's and bought food from a gift card xD So I got gummy bears. :D

Wanted a blueberry pie but they didn't had one ;-;

Yea, I am addicted to anything blueberry xD

Anyways, I am home now and getting ready to sneak on Blade and Soul. Hopefully, my dog won't run out again like she did last night. I didn't get to even play but one or two quests. :/

Alright, wanna get on the game now... hopefully after I go on YouTube and watch some videos.

So... Happy Thanksgiving everybody. But remember, you don't really need a day to be thankful... be thankful everyday. :3

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.