Sunday, January 6, 2013

I just don't know.

The title of this blog entry basically states, I don't know what to feel anymore. I guess I could hate but I feel like I shouldn't hate. So I won't hate.

My goal after all for this year is Enjoy life, be free, love more, hate less, follow my dreams, listen to my heart. And... I just wish things were different. Maybe one day I will feel better for myself. Well, you never know. Anyways, I'm going to end this...

But also to note for all my friends, I am taking a week's break from Facebook world. I will only become my blog for that time. My daily update will be tonight so look for it.

Thank you all for following my FB page. Keep at it!

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.