Saturday, January 5, 2013

5 of 365: Existence, Do I even exist?

The question that comes to my mind each time I get depressed: Do I even exist?

I do. I'm consider myself as something that should live. I want to live free. Breathe free. Exist.

But there are times that I want to not exist. I want to lie in the corner and just hope something will kill me.

After an conversation with a friend, it made me think more about the topic.

We all exist for a higher meaning in life. We may not accept it. But for me, I am learning to accept it.

A few days, possibly the night of the thing that happened... something woke up inside of me. It told me: Exist for who you are.

I'm not crazy, I'm just saying what I felt from my heart and soul. I listen to my heart more than anything in the world. I shall follow it.

If something felt burden on me, I will know it.

If something is troubling you, I will know it.

I exist for that purpose. Because I'm an angel to everybody.

I may accept both the darkness and light but I'm told that I will find my way to the light. Maybe so... but who knows when that will be?

So I shall end saying this to you. Who are you? Why do you exist?

That is all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.