Sunday, January 13, 2013

13 of 365: Another realization~

You don't have to worry anymore. After I sat at my grandma's, reading the manga Doubt, I realize... there's more people like you.

And you know... after I sat there and think, even though I had my mom bugged me a few times, but I figured it all out... Actually I want to put it in my own words: "I believe in second chances, you know? So maybe one day, we could still have a chance." So... if it happens, it happens. If not, then it won't. But I'll be happy with the result because I learn that you will be my best friend forever. So... I won't be jealous anymore. I won't have to worry... but I'll still care for you like an older sister would though. But I don't want to be called a sister. I want to be a best friend. The friend that is there to help you. The friend that gives advice, the friend that will travel to play games with you. Just remember... don't always treat me like a woman. Treat me like you always would with your friends. :)

Anyways... I realize that my true self is not Alasta. But... she has a name that I haven't thought of in a lot time... So, I will find out... make a list. Because I will need help with it. So... with that... my world is gone but I welcome another world... that only somebody knows.

Anyways, who knows what tomorrow brings? But you got to remember... life is special. You can't treat it like crap. So... we'll see what happens sooner or later.

So I end today's blog with a thought in my mind... "What happens now?" Well... we'll see.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.