Thursday, January 3, 2013

3 of 365: I Don't Care.

It's over between Rai and me, but I don't care some reason. But I don't hate him. I am not angry at him. I just figured it would be best this way. The darkness has devour me enough as it is. I am not happy with my decision but it would be the best.

I won't forget him. But I will put this in my regret list for the rest of my life. I can't help it. I am a nice person. I loved him. Too much in fact. I guess that's the problem with me.

I've been through too much in my life that it has made me wiser and strong will. I don't know why I am weak against people who are like me in some way. Even a friend told me so. I guess I am meant to be alone forever. But I won't hold it against me.

I am going to use this as a lesson. For anybody to love me, you have to prove it to me this time. How? Skype, Raidcall? No. I want you to be able to hold a job, pay for a ticket (either plane or bus or train) to get here in 6 months. If you aren't able to do so, then I will not bother you. I don't want to find anymore online boyfriends but I will keep finding friends from around the world.

So... you know... I don't care what I post. But know this, I will not talk about the break up after this day. After this blog. It's over. Enough. Nada. But it makes me better for myself to end it all.

I do not feel hate... but I feel blessed with more love. It's my goal to enjoy life more. So... thank you for opening my eyes for that.

And so... This ends my blog for the night. I'm sorry it's not as enjoyable as it was... but at least... I know my destiny. My fate... because of an angel. And I'm that angel.

So... I'm going to end this by saying I am watching Elementary. You all should watch it too. :)

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.