Sunday, January 6, 2013

6 of 365: Country Music, Healing, and Other Thoughts

Country music. Well, not many people likes this type of music. So too bad, I'm going to talk about it. I enjoy listening to country music. It's something that I was raise up to listen to. But I'm strange when it comes to country music. Not all country music is about love, beer, and women. Some songs are... odd. I am going to give a few examples in a moment so that you can listen to them and if you wish to comment, you're welcome to do so.

The first one: Every Storm by Gary Allan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ_Bnu_RbQM

And another song: If I Die Young by The Band Perry: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NJqUN9TClM

And finally: Tornado by Little Big Town: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaEmQJG2HHU

Alright, now we are going to the next topic of the day: As many of you know that I posted something about taking a break from FB and taking a week to heal. I need it. But I feel like it's helping but it's slow. I have posted one thing on the like page. The picture is simple to the fact that's how I've been feeling lately.

So... I need to wake up. I am going to heal. I'm done crying. I'm done lying to myself. I am going to reveal all of my emotions over the next week. So... I hope you all enjoy the post and start asking me all kinds of questions.

As for other thoughts... Well, I suggest you all like "Once Upon A Time". It's interesting how they place reality and fantasy together. Maybe some people might not understand it... But I do. I will post a link on A Faerie Journey FB page so that you all can go and check out the page. :)

Well, gotta go. I must warn you though, through this healing process, I may have short posts and long posts... but I will try to keep you all updated. :) So... enjoy!

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.