Friday, January 4, 2013

4 of 365: Life and friends.

Friends. What do we know about them? They are people we get close to everyday. We can love them like brother or sister. We can just like them because of their kindness. But the harsh part comes to me. I don't have many friends. I love to get to know people and make friends with them. But I was told to notice that friends has the word "end" in it.

So you know... that has got me thinking... We all end.

I believe that there is a soul, yes. But our memories, our dreams, our realities, our emotions don't always pass down to another person. So... what am I getting at on today's blog?

Let's think a bit... Why do we make friends? So we can have a social life? Sure. So we can have something to do? Sure. Let me tell you... I'm not a talker by choice. I'm friends with you, yes. But I don't talk a lot with most and half of my friends.

I'm even lucky if I talk to somebody that I love. I don't like to talk period. Typing is different before you go and say something. I love typing because it's an escape for me. You don't see me. You don't hear my voice. Big difference there.

So... friendship will end. I always hate the idea of forever for friendship. I like the forever for love. A soul mate. But that's another story. Another blog. Tonight we are talking about friendship and life.

I'm sure I will have a lot of people ask me questions or tell me something different. But I have the write to type what I want.

But then again, I could be lying about having friends. I get along with males a lot easily than females. Why? I was raised up mostly around my cousin and my brother. Both of them were always awesome to me. But my way of thinking was through experiences in life.

My dad would never let me have friends by my home. I was lucky to get one. I'm sure he knows who he is if he reads this. I guess you could say that's why my prescriptive over friends is different than anybody's. But don't get this wrong. I really like getting to know people... as long they don't see me. I'm just strange that way.

Anyways... I'm not sure what random thing to end this night with... but I do like to add... I'm AFK on Eden and writing this... So... my life is strange as is. But hey...

I'm happy being called friends. Or anything in fact. I am truly an angel when it comes to being nice to people. I will not say no that easily. So... yes... that is all about my view tonight...

The question for you all is: Do you all want to hear more of my random thoughts? All you have to do is tell me. ;)

So... that is all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.