Wednesday, January 16, 2013

16 of 365: My Wish!

My wish is to get out of Kentucky and go see places that I never seen before. Basically... I want to see anime cons, festivals, faerie festivals. Everything that is fantasy worthy. Yes, that includes Disney. :)

But why do I have a wish like that? Because I always wanted to see things like that. I never get to go to places like this. So why not enjoy life while I'm still at it?

Anyways, another part of news: I just heard back from something that I completely forgotten about. But that won't stop me from finding a job though.

Seriously, I need to stop being lazy and stop being sick. xD I need to get up and go away from here.

There's nothing else to do though. But I was told to find my own happiness in my own life. So I shall do that.

Anyways, I am being distracted right now. Of course, mostly talking to my friends on Facebook because I asked people to talk to me. xD

So, that is all!

Ta!

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.