Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2 of 365: Boring Day!

Today has been pretty much boring. But I am a lot better emotionally though. Thank god. Anyways, what is my daily update gonna be about, you wonder?

Well, I'm not sure. But I am finally posting pictures on my FB page: and... so far nothing is less expected. xD

I'm seriously trying to become more of a writer that I am meant to be. I write the songs and poems but I can never complete the stories. I'm gonna make it my mission to complete my stories this year! If not, somebody has to punish me, okay? I'm being serious here. xD

Anyways, I am looking at books on Amazon... and wondered about a few books... I mean... why are there no more books like Magick? By Angie Sage? The last one she has I believe was called Queste? I really enjoy those books even though they were for younger teens and children. xD

Well, I would post a video or two but I guess I could post one that has got me really thinking... It's called I'm Turning Into You by The Offspring:

Also, I might want to add that I am welcome any suggestions, ideas, or anything to make my blog better. Well, I'm not changing the daily update thing but hey, you can try to improve it!

I have a new email that you can specially contact me there! It's alastabdk@yahoo.com.

Now, go like my page. Go listen to that song. Now email me for suggestions and questions! Anything to make this blog active!

Thanks all!

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.