Tuesday, January 15, 2013

15 of 365: Birth, rebirth, and life~

Well, for one thing, my new baby nephew is born today. His name is Lucius Gray Kirby. He's so cute.

If I wasn't sickly, I would beg my family to take me to see him but you know how hospitals are about sick people?

Anyways, I'm here to talk about birth, rebirth, and life... yes, life again... But you know... I have to find something to talk about to keep you guys reading!

Birth: What is it, how it is? Well, I tell you one thing, it's not easy giving birth. But I never had a child before in my life. So I dunno how it is. I just see people hurting when giving birth. But it's a blessing to have a child that moment. That special time, you just want to cry over this blessing. A child is such a beautiful creature in this world. Well, anything newborn is such a beautiful thing. Whether it's meant for survival or whatever, birth is something that we must do in order to bring a blessing to this world.

But I often wonder if I should have a child. I mean, I'm really weak as a human. Ah, well...

Alright, rebirth: I think I was reborn for this year. I am having a hard time trying to find a job. It's not because I'm lazy or anything, it's because I can't drive. I can't keep trying to walk somewhere and get sicker than what I am already. But besides, that... I guess rebirth is something that everybody needs. It's giving me a chance to enjoy being single again. So... you know... I actually wish I was better this year but I think I will be once things settle down here and there and everywhere.

Also, here we go again with life... well, I just want to say that you all should really enjoy your life while you are still here. You do not know what will happen the next day or the day after. So...

Anyways, I really have to go... My mom is driving me nuts about my own TV. What do expect? Netflix is very addicting to her. ~_~

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.