Thursday, January 17, 2013

17 of 365: 17 Days passed for 2013

Konbanwa.

Minasan wa dōdesu ka?

xD Anyways, that's Japanese in case you all don't know. I love all different type of languages, and tonight I just thought of doing Japanese.

Basically, what I said is "Good evening. How is everybody?"

^_^

I really should learn more languages though. Because they are awesome to learn. Not easy though but still awesome to learn. :)

Anyways, it has been 17 days for this year alone. I'm surprise with all that has happened with me emotionally. Now it's time to get up and do something physically. I hate being depressed all the time. o/

Well, not sure what everybody is doing but you know... I'm going to get ready to watch American Idol in a moment. I hate watching the auditions but I'm guilty though because I can't help but laugh at them. Damn you American Idol, why?!

Anyways, not sure what to put here because I am close to running out of ideas.

But hey, I'm trying to keep up with this. \o/

So... Ta, minnasan!

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.