Monday, January 28, 2013

28 of 365: Trust and Faith

Once upon a time, I was a female that was in love with a guy who I thought I was the true one. But then he back stabbed me. That's when I realize that I will never betray anybody who I get close to. But... when I'm unhappy, I am not myself.

I will be happy with my decision. I am happy when I talk to him. I just don't want to betray him. I will find the truths behind everything.

I made mistakes before. I won't do them again.

I hate people who talks about people behind their back. I felt... that there were many wrongs to a right that has disappeared.

Where am I in this picture? Alone.

Forever.

Alone.

I will make that wish come true. I will make my dream come true. I will leave and visit him. Whether for love or for friendship, it'll be the right choice for me.

And so.

I end this tonight. Because I don't feel right. I just believe in the truth. I believe... I will not play Eden again... so that my emotions won't be shattered again.

Anyways...

Ta.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.