Friday, January 25, 2013

25 of 365: The Beginning

Smelling the air seems to be unfair. Everyday, it's a different smell. Something that is different in yet unfamiliar. What is going on with this world of mine? Why can't I wake up and be normal like everybody else? I can only pretend.

This is... the beginning.

Anyways, that is completely random but I am really tired myself so I'm going to go watch Lost Girl and then bed. February 8th, I will be watching Touch on Fridays. So that's everyday almost that I got shows to watch in the evening. :)

I am inspired to write stories when I am sleepy... I don't know why. But... you know... I could just write something everyday and see where it goes. I should... I could... I will.

I don't have much to say because I am getting sleepier by the minute. And I need more likes my fan page on Facebook... so please people, if you are reading my blogs, please go on Facebook and like my page "A Faerie Journey" and then you can be able to keep up with my blogs everyday. \o/

Well, I'm going to go now.

Ta!

And maybe... tomorrow, I may have a first chapter of my story... I'm not going to put it here unless somebody request me to do so. So... goodnight my dearies.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.