Friday, January 18, 2013

18 of 365: Eden and a reality.

I've been playing Eden all day. I realize that... I should really lay off playing games all day. Anyways, I am not a big gamer but Eden... is different for some reason. :3

Anyways, I want to talk about a few things tonight... as for a reality that my ex and best friend now made me realize something. I shouldn't find long distance love. I shouldn't find love period. It should find me. That's why I want to travel the world. I want to see things that I really never seen before I find love again.

Besides, I need to find happiness first. :)

So, Rai, thank you for being friends with me instead of being enemies with me. ^_^

Well, this is short because I'm tired and my fingers are dying here... (Not literally but if you keep pressing 234234234442234 over and over, you'll be wishing your fingers would be cut off too.)

Well, I'm going to go.

I'm glad though... that the truth is out there. I hate liars... always will.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.