Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Coming soon: Just an idea I've been working up in my head...

I don't know how it will turn out but... I want to write a story. But I won't reveal what it is just yet. It will be fantasy and it might be a first that I've done this.

Everybody has a different part in them. I'm an angel, a faerie, an elf, etc. But I'm not always myself a lot of times. So... you know... this just comes to an idea based on the game Eden Eternal. I hope everybody doesn't mind if I change their names but base it of them... Also... I'm tired of this silence that I'm holding for everybody. I might break it on Friday at midnight... :o We'll see what happens first. ;)

But for now... keep a watch here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.