Monday, January 21, 2013

21 of 365: I will not give up, I will not give in

There were moments that I have listened to a song, reading a story, knowing another person. I have learn that life is meant to be stronger. I just know who I am. I know who you are.

The world around me is meant to be seen and to be heard. I will go. I will not come back to my home anymore. I just don't know what anybody would do if it wasn't for me to be here. But I feel guilty being home more often. I feel guilty because my family keeps giving me money. I don't want to feel guilty anymore.

I just... don't want to give up one my dreams for being here. I will visit the world. I will get away from the place that hurts me. I will be happy.

I know there will be more deaths, more hates, more relationships, new friends, new days, new times, more enjoyments. Whatever goes on, I know I will be happy.

Also, I learn that memories always last forever inside your heart. You can't forget easily no matter how hard you try to make it go away.

But I learn something more every day. You can't give up. I know one day I will eventually be on my own, away from my parents. But I'm an adult, it's suppose to be normal to be for me to already have a home of my own, etc. But with so much going on, I should be glad to have a home at least. One day I will travel. So I won't give up.

Anyways, for those who are reading this, I just want to say that believe in yourself. Always. And never give up, never give in. You have the will, use that power. Just be true and find who you are.

I almost gave up when I was 16, when my grandfather passed away. I didn't eat, I lost weight. And I even lost hope. When I turned 17, I grew stronger.

Like I told somebody, my magic number is 7. So, who knows what will happen when I turned 27... but my wish for right now... Turn 27 away from home. Anywhere in fact.

So for now... my advice to you is never give up. Whether it's your will to stay with your family, or be with the one who you love, or to travel, or to always bring happiness to your love one. Always believe in yourself. Always... believe in others as well.

That is all.

Thank you. :)

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.