Sunday, January 20, 2013

20 of 365: My dream... my wish...

I keep dreaming about being in another country. Another world. Another life. So, you know, it's my dream to travel. What should I do?

Anyways, not sure what to do tonight because I am late at my blog and my show is on. And I have to run my mom out of my bed. Haha.

There's not much to write tonight because I am watching Once Upon A Time, Revenge, and Hawaii Five-O tonight. Three awesome shows but so little time to spend on here. So... if you're curious of who I am... don't worry about me right now.

Sooner or later, I will get back to writing my blogs longer and better... so you just have to be patient with me. Anyways, this is all for now.

So... ta!

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.