Monday, January 14, 2013

14 of 365: Who am I?

Alright, I think it's time to get to know me. I've been doing this blog for 14 days now but longer by the count of my writing skills...

So I'm going to do a question like blog today... mostly questions that I'm sure you all are thinking sometimes...

Who am I? My full name is Brandy Danielle Kirby. I'm a writer by heart and when I have something to think or write about, I just grab something to start writing with. Usually, it's the computer these days but yea, that's who I am.

How old are you? I'm 26. But when May rolls around, I'll be another year older. I'm just getting older but you know... it makes me wiser.

Where are you from? I tell you but you cannot come searching for me. ^^' So I'll just say I live in a town in Kentucky. I hate my town. I want to move one of these days.

What are your hobbies? Reading; writing; watching anime, tv, movies; listening to music; singing; dancing... the hobby that I really love to try one day? Traveling.

Anyways... I'm sorry that this blog is a bit boring but seriously... I've been on an emotional ride since I realize that I can't keep bugging for love. So yea...

But wait, what do I mean about "bugging for love"? You really think I'm going to tell you? No, I'm not going to tell you until I am ready. For now, I just want to get away from my computer and watch some anime. I think I need it.

So that's all. Ta!

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.