Friday, January 11, 2013

11 of 365: A Balance of Hearts

Right now I just feel like I'm battling for my heart to survive. What do I mean by that? Well, I'm going to explain a few things about myself.

I broke up with my bf all for the wrong reasons. I didn't broke up with him because of his family. And each day passes, I still care about him. And now I have time on my side.

Should I stay this way forever? No. I told him like this "I will love you until you stop loving me. But I will love you always if you love me back." So, it's something that I learn... If the person doesn't love you back, it's pointless to keep holding on.

So, right now, my heart is on the edge of another breakdown. But I'm holding strong. That's just my thing right now. I just don't know what to do. I live in the middle of a place that seems to go nowhere. I need to get out while I can stand and while I am able and while I am sane.

I don't know what else to do. I just don't know.

I'm being weird about how I started out with my blogs and journals. But you know... I took this challenge of the daily blog update. So I will keep my part on it until the end. So for now...

I must go.

Ta!

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.