Wednesday, January 23, 2013

23 of 365: Do Not Dare To Take Away Your Future

Well, I was awaken early in hopes to get a form to complete my other forms to have a free appointment with my doctor. And what I get? "We are busy atm, leave your SSN and come back later." Well... Sorry for your luck but I'm not coming back. Anyways, not sure what is up with people lately?

Today, we have been hearing random booms... and the dogs all go crazy... What was it? I do not know. But seriously... we weren't the only ones that heard it! Whatever is going on... it's a sign. At least, I think it is.

Anyways, today's topic... Yes, it's the title of my blog and I even put it in my status on Facebook. What does it mean? Well, here's a little story about my life.

I wanted to leave my hometown when I was in 4th grade. I didn't care about where I went. I just wanted to go. But... my future was taken away when I noticed that my dad didn't let me do a lot of things. I was lucky to go on trips... but he never wanted to go anywhere over night. I mean... I had people that protected me, but my dad was strict about it.

So... I wanted to explore more colleges. I didn't like to stay close to home. I wanted to travel at that time. Go see more places. I went to college in hopes to find a way to escape my home. But then I listened to my dad... I never got a job. Because I listened to them.

I hated my life. I will always hate my life. Anyways, I want to get away from everything right now and in about 4 months or so, I'll be 27. I will regret not experiencing things in my life at the age. So you know...

I won't give up. So guys... please do not dare to take away your own future. If you have a dream and you want to do it... go for it. Don't give up. Keep pushing yourself closer to that dream. I will one day. But I cannot tell you when. So for now...

That is all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.