Thursday, January 31, 2013

31 of 365: Surviving This Month

Well, today, I am happy to say... I'm so glad it's over. January seemed like it took forever to get over with. Anyways, tomorrow is a new day, a new month. And I already got plans.

I can't really say what those plans are just yet. You just have to read my blog to see what happens.

Anyways, not a lot of to type out because I've been talking to him. And you are like, who is he? Well, it's best if you just keep reading all my blogs and find out later. Right now, he's having problems so I will let him be. So should you guys.

Well, I'm gonna do a monthly report on my blog:

United States---406
Germany---36
United Kingdom---18
Indonesia---12
Malaysia---2
New Zealand---2
Romania-----2
China-----1
France----1
Croatia-----1

I'm so happy. I copied this from my dashboard of the blog. So, thank you guys for reading. I would like to remind you guys in order to keep me updated, you can follow me here, follow my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AFaerieJourney. And you are welcome to leave comments anytime you want.

So, I'm proud to keep doing this for the rest of the year and also for next year, I will have a different format on how to update my blog.

But for now, I will keep trying to update daily. So, enjoy my faerie journey!

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.