Wednesday, January 9, 2013

9 of 365: The impossible can be possible...

Actually... it's true. Because we do know what's possible and what's not. But truly, if you challenge yourself, you can make the impossible, possible. I'm waking up slowly, each moment, each step in my life seemed impossible. I'm alive because of the impossible.

So let's think of the things that are impossible. Magic? Well... maybe. But our minds in itself is full of science and yes, magic. Well, let's think about this... when science was first known, everybody thought it was magic. Ok, I just proven my point there! Haha... just think... there are a lot of places out there we know that still believes science in magic.

I guess I went a bit off topic here.

But I'm going to do the impossible though later on in my life. I'm going to travel the world. I don't know where to start first but I guess baby steps helps first. :)

Anyways... I hate to cut this blog short but it couldn't be helped because that's all I've been thinking about today... but also...

"We" (you know who you are) live in another world. We're special in each and every way. We are not what many people thinks we are.

That is all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.