Monday, April 16, 2018

Too Easy To Be Distracted By Pets But It's All Good

I thought that I was going to catch up with some anime but I got distracted a bit too much.

I will try to do that tomorrow but I got a long list of things to do tomorrow as well...

In case you all haven't know... I get free stuff to try out from websites such as crowdtap, pinchme and smiley360... and there's much more out there.

All you have to do is try out the product, take a pic of it and review it.

So that's on my list to do tomorrow... since I really need to catch up on some of those websites.

Anyway, I am thinking of going to bed early tonight because I feel really tired and out of it.

Things have been pretty much really slow today and yea...

I really need to try to get up at a certain time during the summer so that I can take the dogs out and get other stuff done... as well as get my daily dose of exercising in.

So... wish me luck on that. And no, I am not going to take a picture of my progress on here to show how well I am doing. I am just doing the exercise stuff as a way of making myself feel good and completing my resolution that I made 4 months ago xD

Ah, well...

I think I have a topic to talk about tomorrow... if I don't forget or anything. It's something about what if and what could be...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.