Monday, April 9, 2018

It Was A Weird And Cold Weekend

I think my weekend was a mixed of feelings but the weather caused it xD

Saturday was cold... outrageous for April weather but not surprising at all. My dad had to work and by the time he came home, we went to Wal-Mart to get stuff we need... you know, the usual: Toothpaste, face wash, shower gel, etc. Also, got some pillows and they were a mistake. Basically, the pillows were hard but I am used to them now. I'm okay with it.

Sunday... the weather was struggling.... we went to see my aunt and just talked. We got home to eat some pizza... then went to the grocery store since dad was afraid he might have to work late tonight.

I did sleep good after a while... just takes a lot of getting used to with firm pillows.

I am going to sleep with these pillows just until I decide whether or not these are good.

After we got home and done with everything yesterday, I have decided to watch some anime. I am watching mostly the spring anime since I was curious about what some of them will be like... so far... they are funny and interesting to watch xD

The list won't be due until next week because there will be a lot of late first episodes coming in so I have to wait and see what else comes out. Still waiting on Steins:Gate 0 because this anime is a different story in a different time... hard to figure out what is going on until I start watching it.

Alright, I will get on with the day... I hope to get another post up before getting off the computer early tonight.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.