Monday, April 30, 2018

Just Had Too Much Done

Having headaches.... just not that good especially when you are just now catching up with sleep.

Saturday, I woke up feeling bad because I could not sleep good at all. I figure that I would be fine but we ended up doing everything after we went to see my brother. We went to Wal-Mart, The Family Dollar Store to get pet stuff and more... then finally, we went to two different grocery stores and got food...

After all that, I just couldn't stay up any longer so I went to take a nap.

Almost didn't sleep too well on Saturday night so on Sunday, after we went to see my aunt... I just had to take another nap.

Sunday night, I was like... I need to sleep. So I decided to stay off my phone past 10 pm at night... and just concentrate on going to sleep.

At first, my left ear just wanted to ring and ring and ring all night long... so it took a while to get to sleep. Finally, I just turn my fan on the second setting to make it go louder. It helped, thankfully, but I am sadly, still not fully caught up with my sleep...

I will sleep early for two more nights... and then I hope that by then, I will be feeling a bit better.

I just hope some people don't mind me not talking to them for a couple of days... mostly towards you know who you are xD

Anyway, today, I am going to try to do what I can do with surveys but no promises since I am still feeling tired right now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.