Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Can't Be Sure If I'm Ready For Tomorrow

Hope you all liked the extra post about the anime... I should had added pictures but maybe next time, I will.

Tomorrow... oh, tomorrow... I am going to an ENT which means ear, nose, and throat doctor. I have to sit there to tell them that I was already diagnosed with congestive hearing loss and tell them that tubes will not work no matter what.

Then I have to sit there and tell them what to do if my eardrum is badly damaged... also to mention that I did had two tiny holes and if it was possible those holes is what caused a rupture if I happen to have one.

All of this will be with answers and I will be able to give it to you all tomorrow, after I come back.

I am still debating on whether to write before I go or wait until I come back... I won't be able to mention anything at all on my twitter so just have to wait and see...

Things are gonna be a bit hectic from the time I wake up and until the time I go...

I do kind of dread it because it has been since 2013 since I last seen a ear doctor.

Sad part... is I do need to go and figure out if there's any way possible to get any of them to help me get a hearing aid of my choice... because well... doctors seem to really think my wellcare card can do them :/ Yea... tried that. Done that. Not sure why.

Hopefully, things will be different this time around. So just have to wait and see...

Until tomorrow, I will let you all know of any news.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.