Monday, April 2, 2018

Catching Up With More Anime

Soon, I will be watching a new show that is premiering tonight. It's called "The Crossing". It's more of a sci fi which is something I would get into... especially with the whole idea of time travel and stuff.

Also, hoping to be finish with Mahouka anime either tomorrow or Wednesday... then I will get into another anime soon after while watching out for any new anime coming out. Also, need to catch up with Card Captor Sakura by a whole lot... something made me skip it for a bit.

The only two spring anime I am watching out for full time are Steins;Gate 0 and Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online (Wished they called it Gun Gale Online instead of the weird title but ah, well... anime works weird like that.)

However, I will be watching some anime and add it to a to watch list... so yay for that.

I might be busy watching more anime tomorrow but we shall see what happens tomorrow first. There's stuff that I need to catch up first thing after waking up.

I always watch Live with Kelly and Ryan in the mornings, then figure out what the weather is like...

Strange weather coming in tomorrow too... so I hope that I feel like updating more than once a day.

I will be doing a review of Mahouka with pictures and more on my blog once I am done with it.

It won't be long until certain other shows be ending this year too... so only one of them might have a review... just have to wait and see.

For now... I will try to get ready to go watch the show that will come on soon.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.