Friday, April 27, 2018

Weird Day Today

I have been feeling bad for the past few days but today, I want to make this post for my bestie... his grandpa passed away just a few days ago. So if you all could, pray for him and his family. Thanks.

Anyway, I am going to rest today since I am still not feeling too good again. It really sucks.

I will get some things done before I take my daily nap. For the weekend, I am not entirely sure what I am going to do.

I just took a shower and now I just want to stay away from everything.

I wish I could be in Bali right now, just to be there for my bestie at some point.

One day, I guess.

Right now, silence is the best thing for all of us. I think I will wait a while longer before contacting him. But the question is... I kind of want to talk to him for my birthday xD I'm strange.

I will leave a message the day before the first day of May and then wait a while longer.

I hope he doesn't see this and get mad or anything... I just miss chatting with him. Right now, he just needs the silence so I will give him that.

Right... should stop being weird and get on with the day. Email to check, music to listen to... and later... movie to watch.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.