Thursday, April 26, 2018

Sleepy But Name Has Been Chosen

I really wish things were better for some of us. But just have to give time to certain things.

I need sleep but some reason, I have not been getting the right amount of sleep.

I am still in the planning stages of writing a story... the name has been picked... Alea won by a huge landslide and I'm glad that's the name. Nimue will be added into the story at some point. As for the story... well... Here's what I got so far:

In a world, where zombies had taken over what were humans. It appeared that slowly, the zombies are rotting away.
Alea, an elf scout, was sent out to observe the human world only to fi
nd out... there were no humans left. When she took the news back to the other elves, they begin to move into the world that belonged to them.
What Alea doesn't realize is that, there are some things that should've kept secret as problems began to arise with all magical creatures wanting the human world to themselves and to add... what to do with all these rotten zombies? 


This is not complete so it will change over time. I hope that as I work on this, I will get a better understanding of what the whole entire story is going to be about. But I do know... zombies and magical creatures are not going to change at all. 

Anyway, this will be the only post for today since I am not feeling too good at all. I hope that I will get some sleep soon...

Just have to wait and see.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.