Monday, April 23, 2018

The Weekend Was Good But Could Be Better

Things have been a busy weekend but it all ended up good.

Saturday, we ended up going to the store. Then dad went to mow but after he got done, we all went to see my aunt which was actually good to do.

Then Sunday, we stayed at home because my dad had to work at around 2. Good thing, it didn't last too long.

Today, it has been a rainy type of day. It's not too bored but I have been losing sleep...

Also... Chloe is in heat now. I bought diapers and it has been helpful since I don't like to keep her locked up all the time.

Good thing, since Susie is spayed now and she won't be in heat either. I do hope that she won't try to hump Chloe at odd times :/

The only thing... I need to figure out what to do just in case Chloe has to be put up... Ah, well... I just hope she will be alright for the next few weeks.

Anyway, I am going to update the anime list later today... It might be either on the second post or so forth.

I shall get off for now and rest. Hopefully, after a nap, I will feel better.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.