Friday, April 13, 2018

Mom And Her Health Matters Right Now

This is going to be a long blog and I will mention what is going on as well as what is going on with the weekend.

My mom was sent to Lexington yesterday afternoon/evening. We thought she would need emergency surgery but they said it would be best if she waited a bit.

That means... there might be other options but no matter, surgery must happen. We just don't know when yet.

I have been there all night long and it was not pleasant at all. Me and my aunt got home at around 1ish... so I done things before I went to take a long nap.

The weekend is going to be mostly about my mom. Since we are hoping she be home either tomorrow or Sunday. They will let us know, hopefully, tomorrow.

Saturday will be all about knowing when my mom gets to come home.

Sunday will be the same unless she comes home on Saturday.

So I will explain in full detail on Monday only because the details about everything is not fully known.

For now, I just have to wait until tomorrow comes to find more details. Then write all about it on Monday... Might make a quick draft but only publish it on Monday.

So now you all know why I didn't post yesterday. Since my mom's health does matter right now.

Thank you all.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

1 comment:

  1. i love you brandy im glad i have a special daughter like you whom worrys about me sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.