Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Almost Done With Mahouka...

So I did not get to finish Mahouka just yet... but I only got 4 more episodes to watch so that will get done tomorrow.

Soon, I will be getting ready to watch some spring anime 2018.

Also, it is getting ready to storm here so I have to try my best to get this blog updated so that I can get off my computer ASAP... don't want to end up having a lightning strike again like it did last year around this time :/

I think tomorrow will be my rest day... and I will be waiting until tomorrow to chat with my bestie... only because I hate using things during storms a whole lot.

I will be glad to finish this anime soon...

Netflix needs to have an option to where you can find out what shows or movies that are ending because... well... the set up now is hard to figure out what is leaving and what is not... I miss being able to view the whole entire list...

Ah, well... just have to deal with it for now. Plus, I'm sure it was either anime or K-Drama that was taken off Netflix...

For now, I will try my best to finish the anime tomorrow and hopefully be able to read some tonight.

Tomorrow is my rest day... since Thursday will be the day I go see a hearing doctor... Will give you all more detail tomorrow and soon after I am back on Thursday.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.