Thursday, April 19, 2018

Failing the Hearing Test But Good Vibes

Let's talk about something.

I know they just started getting glasses paid on medical care but why not the hearing aids and stuff? It's just so damn expensive by themselves...

Here's the point... my hearing is just not going to get any better. In fact, each year, it might get worse. And no tubes will help. This is the first time I have a ENT doctor who told me that my hearing is just going to get worse.

And I'm glad that I was told this.

I rather hear the truth than nothing at all.

I want medical care to change so they can pay for hearing aids at least one time. That's not hard to ask, really.

Sadly, I have to wait a whole year before I can get another pair of glasses paid through medical care since they only listed it for every 24 months. Why? I do not know.

I think change is good and bad in this world. And it's just time to start saving money so that I can get better glasses later on.

Hoping for good things to come. And yea... kind of have to deal with the fact that my hearing is just gonna get bad as I get older.

I won't let that bother me since I kind of gotten used to it over time.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.