Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Getting Back on Track With Things

Days like today are just impossible to get over with. Mostly because it's cold and there's nothing really to do.

I need to get back on track with exercising so that is hard in itself.

Anyway, the topic of what if and what to do? Well, that's mostly saying what could happen in the future.

Sometime, I wonder if it would be better if I lived in a city like Lexington, KY or Nashville, TN. It all just depends on how I am suppose to get there.

I want to go somewhere I can concentrate on writing more often. That's why I wouldn't mind to live in Nashville, TN. Writing there will be inspirational for me.

Maybe Lexington, KY will be the same. So I don't mind where I live as long as I am able to get a good job that pays and a writing time to get that done.

Without wasting any time of the day.

I think that's all I wanted to talk about on here.

For now, I will get ready for a nap later... hoping that will be good for me.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.