Tuesday, April 17, 2018

When Things Shouldn't Be In A Hassle

I think each day of the week, month, year... is just something different or it could be the same. Anybody has a different way of living life.

I just sit here, trying hard to find a job. I really need to move into a city to where finding a job won't be such a hassle... well... I hope not.

I have been trying to figure out some ideas of what to do on my blog... so far, I am just behind on everything xD

Don't worry, I'm all caught up with Netflix, I think... I can't find out if anything is ending anymore because the website decided to only show me part of my queue... so that does suck a lot.

However, I am going to try to complete that one show, then get into K-Drama soon after that. If there's no movies or shows ending in May.

Anime... well... I still have loads to catch up so hopefully after doing some things in the morning tomorrow, I can get back the anime world.

I will try to get that list on here by Friday or Monday... just all depends on when I am able to complete it or how I feel when I come back on Thursday.

So much to do... so little time... well, not really about the little time part because... I'm all for taking my time instead of binging everything all at once.

I think... life will change for me eventually. Baby steps are important and I hope that matters in the end.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.