Tuesday, April 24, 2018

My Writing Journey Might Be Starting Soon

I think I know what name to use and it's winning on a strawpoll vote.

But... you can vote on your favorite if you want.

https://strawpoll.com/561cyye3 <-- just go on this and vote for a name of an elf scout.

After I pick her name out... I will reveal a bit more of the story I am going to write.

She is the main character and I really want to make this interesting.

Anyway, today, I have watched the live-action Jungle Book and I was really glad that I did.

I think tomorrow, I shall get back to doing surveys once again. While during breaks, I will be doing other stuff.

I really think I am getting more inspire with this idea now that I have the motivation to do something.

It might take me a while to get a structured story out there but hopefully, all will be good for me.

Things have been going pretty much down but I think it helps that spring is here and it won't be long until the weather will be warm and it should stay warm for a long time.

For now... I will watch some videos on YouTube and then get to bed pretty soon.

Hope you all be with me on my journey as I write this.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.