Monday, April 9, 2018

Going On A Free Sticker Hunt But...

I have been going on a free sticker hunt all day but sooner or later, I am going to buy some random stickers as well just to add into my collection of stickers that I have now xD

I should do a video and show the pages of stickers I have... glorious and a lot of stickers.

I used to had a book when I was younger but I gave it away because it had gotten full... Then I decided to start another book sometime during college...

You know... stickers are fun to look at because they are beautiful in some ways... and some can be full of memories... kind of like pictures are.

I think I will take a break from the hunt of free stickers for a day or two because that was... really stressful as heck.

Tomorrow, I am going to enjoy a day of anime or movies... depending on my mood...

Hopefully, things will be good for me.

Who knows what tomorrow will bring too.

I am going to get off early to get ready to watch The Crossing again tonight... Though, to tell you the truth... that show is not my favorite... It needs to pick up so I will watch a few more episodes to figure out if it's worth the watch.

For now, I shall get off and go.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.