Friday, April 6, 2018

The Mind Is Mysterious

What if you wake up with a different body but your mind is your own? You have these strange memories trying to appear but your mind is your own. You are confused at why you are here and just want to seek where these memories come from. You are afraid of what you might find and regret something that you can't quite place.

This is all from a movie called Selfless. It made me think despite not posting it about it until today.

Things like that do make me think. I have read books and watch anime that have made me think a whole lot. That's rare for me.

I think I love the whole idea of sci fi. I really love fantasy too since I love magic and stuff.

However, the movie "Selfless" made me think about the mind being mysterious and stuff.

There's another show that is about the brain and the mind called "The Black Box". It doesn't come on TV anymore but it's about the brain and how it's a black box itself. Full of mysteries that are left unsolved.

We live in a world where the mind itself is still full of questions and mysteries. We are all the time discovering something new.

It's amazing. And it's terrifying at the same time. We live in a world where our minds can be a prison to some.

Who knows what is ticking in our own minds.

And I'm sure most of us really don't want to wake up in another body but with our own minds.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.