Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Getting Done With Mahouka Soon!

I am almost done with Mahouka finally... it's a fairly interested show and full of stuff that makes you think twice about magic and technology.

I have been delaying this blog because I wanted to do nothing but rest today. I will be making a review post either tonight or after I take my nap of Mahouka. I want to give myself time to think about it and figure out what to say.

This will be an extra blog post so don't pay no mind to it when I do update it.

I am a bit tired but ah, well...

I am going to get off the computer to take a nap soon so I will be watching the last and final episode of Mahouka before then.

Who knows what my mind will say about the whole entire story of the anime...

Alright, until then... you might see an extra post for Mahouka in a hour or so.

Hoping that it would be an interesting thing to write about.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.