Friday, April 6, 2018

Hopeful For A Positive Weekend

I think my weekend might be a bit delayed... Simply because my dad has to work.

The worst part about not being able to drive is staying home every single day... until I have a doctor's appointment or walking the dogs.

I don't get out much in case you are wondering. It does bother me, but I don't let the negativity get to me.

Right now, I am about to get off my PC to go watch Once Upon a Time and Hawaii Five-O.

Then tomorrow, I might end up watching some anime so that I can watch some spring ones... maybe tomorrow for that too xD

Sunday, I think we are going to go to Wal-Mart but I hope that we get to see my aunt too... but that can only be determined until the day it comes.

I mention before that I wanted to stop blogging on weekends... one of those reasons is because every other weekend, we always spontaneously go somewhere.

Anyway, I gotta let my dogs run out and get ready to watch those two shows...

Hopefully the weekend will be good for me. Who knows...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.