Monday, April 16, 2018

All Is Good For Now

Before I get on with the rest of the day, I wanted to stop and write what has happened over the weekend.

Friday, I was able to let you know some of the details. So now I can finally let you all know what happened over the weekend.

Saturday, my mom was able to get to come home. Thankfully, early enough to get home in time for her to nap. The good news? She didn't need emergency surgery and she didn't really need to be there in the first place. The bad news? She does need surgery soon because that hernia will eventually make it hard for my mom to eat. So she is finally going to accept the fact... she needed the surgery.

So she's home now and well, doing everything like always xD Don't worry, I am keeping an eye on her.

Sunday, we went to see my aunt. We sat there and talked for a long time.

The whole entire weekend rained and that itself kind of suck a lot. I am not a big fan of rain.

Also, we went to the grocery store yesterday so it was bad... all that rain and the temperature was just getting cooler at the same time.

This week, I have to try to rest. Because I have a hearing test and the ear doctor coming up. Hopefully, things will be alright for not only me but for everybody else.

Really, it does suck sometimes. But we gotta try to stay positive and try our best everyday even on the harshest of days.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.