Wednesday, April 18, 2018

An Anime That Makes Me Think

I think I will be watching Steins;Gate 0 a week delay from now on... but dang, that anime is so good...

As you would know, I became obsessed with Steins;Gate the original. If you haven't seen it, go see it. It's all related to science and how time travel might work. It includes the whole idea of alpha and beta worlds. And so much "what ifs" and disastrous changes to alternative worlds... death is impossible to deny no matter what happens.

The whole idea started from a urban legend that imposingly happened on a forum online... and yea... that's how this show came to know.

If you look up the whole idea, it's seems oddly familiar. The whole entire anime is that way.

Now this new season came out and I'm more intrigued than ever.

It's just one of those few animes that makes you think about things. The thing or rather theme of Steins;Gate 0 is... the possibility of somebody being alive and don't really exist?  It's odd to say. You just have to watch the anime to figure it out.

Actually, go watch the first one. Because this one has a whole different idea. And yet... who knows if we could change the future or not.

Apparently, in this anime, it's not been changed. Something is going wrong and I hope that as the episodes come on... it would explain the connection to her death and the world he lives in.

So many questions, yo!!!

Anyway, I am going to the hearing doctor tomorrow so wish me luck on that. I do dread it because there is always a hearing test that I will not like at all.

Ah, well... wish me luck trying to explain to this doctor that I can't use tubes and need a hearing aid of some sorts instead.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: Anime list is coming by next week. There are a few anime that are not out yet but I think I will ship those. So... hopefully, be finished with the first episodes by the weekend or so forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.