Friday, April 20, 2018

Nothing To Do Over The Weekend

My weekend is already going to suck but it can't be helped at all. My dad has to work overtime this weekend and it kind of sucks. He hates it and wished that he had the weekend off.

Things should be enjoyed but not the way he has to do.

Ah, well...

This was to be expected.

And that's what my weekend is going to be all about. Staying home and be bored.

Can't be helped.

Anyway, I was hugely delayed on a movie and just now got done...

So now, I won't have time to watch YouTube tonight so I will do that tomorrow at the same time as watching anime and more.

Wish myself luck for this long boring weekend.

Other than that... going to get off to enjoy my two favorite shows tonight.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.