Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Lack of Sleep Really Does Suck A Lot x.x

I think people are more into Alea and Nimue. I am too. But I will let people choose the main character's name and then the other name will be the name of her best friend.

The winner will be officially announced tomorrow.

Anyway, since I am lacking sleep to the extreme, I will not be doing a second post on my blog today. And I might not be doing a second post tomorrow either.

Things have been hard since I have been lacking a lot of sleep.

I was planning to talk to my best friend tonight but I think I will leave a small message and try for a sleep early method tonight.

I really need to try to sleep but I keep having nightmares upon nightmares.

I think the most cause for this type of lack of sleep is... my blah. Which is my period.

I am going to keep this fairly short and get ready to watch some Steins;Gate 0 and I might end up sleeping early tonight.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.